Risk Reduction Graduate™ Society
For the Newest Risk ReductionTips
Register today: Program Application
Risk Reduction Graduate Certification Program
The RRG™ Certification Program was designed by the GLVAR® to help minimize the risk in a risky business and provide Members with a higher level of expertise through educational courses taught by legal experts.
The program was designed to help REALTORS® understand and interpret contracts and the laws that govern them. Educated members have more confidence in their real estate careers and reputation. With litigation rates on the rise, this specialized curriculum provides insight for attendee to improve their knowledge.
Graduate members are able to provide clients with professionalism, confident service, a peace of mind in their business, and regulatory bodies have fewer case filings. Membership in the Risk Reduction Graduate Society will keep you apprised of risk management and the current legal and legislation issues.
Last chance to get in for the 10 year Special: Only six classes left!!!
“Our requirements have changed” – 10 year anniversary requirements for May 2014- April 2015
RRG™ CE credits also go towards credits for license renewal.
RRG Membership Benefits:
- Become a part of the Risk Reduction Society
- Access to Attorneys in the Real Estate Industry
- Free yearly Risk Management Update Class
- Receive the latest news and possible court cases
- Quarterly meetings
- Quarterly Newsletters
- Yearly Luncheons
- Discount on E&O premiums (may depend on carrier and the number of agents who completed the course)
- A graduation plaque, pin and much, much more!